I recommend that you try the Inspec and Compendex databases for
citations to journal literature and reports on this topic. The RLIN
(Research Library Information Network) should generate some published
articles on the subject. Also contact SAE (Society of Automotive
Engineers) or use their database for citations to studies they may have
published in this field. Finally look in the Encyclopedia of Associations
and its international counterpart for organiztions in both engineering and
for the disabled, contact them and ask if they have any bibliographies or
publications that address these issues.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University