Please terminate all inquires (n = 22) to Motion Analysis Corporation on the
Used Skill equipment. We are NOT having a closing our doors equipment sale, nor
panic sale (like others), nor heavy discounts (like Others) to grab orders,
(Again, Thank you EU competitors). Motion Analysis Corporation is financially
strong, viable and recently added three engineers to manage growth and
development.

We are not selling the used Skill Technologies equipment nor have placed the
message that should have gone to the used equipment section of Biomch-l.
Either contact the advertiser or Skill but not Motion Analysis Corporation for
this advertised system. However, other Motion Analysis inquiries are most
welcomed.

Sorry to post this message. My concern is professional and is intended to
terminate any and all rumors that spread fast especially against the leader by
competitors in trouble especially in a specialized industry. At least our 600
users will appreciate the message.

Thank you.

Motion Analysis Corporation
Daniel India, Vice President
3617 Westwind Blvd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 USA
HQ Tel: 707-579-6500 Direct 847-945-1411
HQ Fax 707-526-0629 Direct 847-945-1442
www.motionanalysis.com
Dan.India@motionanalysis.com